Soft, clear, blemish less and youthful skin is the ultimate goal of every person. Any threat to this objective is thus deemed depressing. Acne and wrinkles are two such threats. The appearance of pimples, blackheads, whiteheads or wrinkles on any person’s face has been the cause of utter despair for a long time. Read More
Pimples, blackheads and whiteheads are caused by the inflammation or infection of clogged skin pores. Clogging arises due to blockage of hair follicles which are the gateway through which sebum passes to lubricate skin. The blockage could be from the body’s production of excess sebum or dead skin cells. Wrinkles on the other are caused by decreased collagen fibers. Good news is, Retin A Gel might just be the solution you are seeking.
Retin A gel is composed with amazing ingredients that work wonder on your skin leaving it soft and clear.
- Tretinoin: This component is specifically used for treating certain types of acne. It facilitates quicker growth of the outer layer of the skin thus increasing skin cell turnover. New skin cells thus replace this layer. This limits appearance of blackheads, whiteheads and other acne lesions as it decreases the tendency of skin cells sticking together. It also allows faster healing of any acne that develops.
- Retin A Gel: This is a vitamin A derivative. It is not yet fully deciphered how it exerts its beneficial effects against acne. Retin A for wrinkles stimulates collagen growth which in turn prevents formation of wrinkles. The Vitamin A extract also helps improve acne vulgaris.
How Retin A Acne Treating Gel works
Retin A is a prescription medication and is used only by the person to whom it is prescribed without sharing. It is basically used to treat acne or any other condition as prescribed by your doctor.
The affected area is cleansed with a mild soap, dried well, Retin A applied on it in the amounts prescribed by a physician and rubbed gently and hands thoroughly washed to prevent contact with eyes, nose, mouth and other body areas.
Retin A Gel might be available under multiple brand names and/or in several different forms. Any specific brand name of this medication might not be available in all of the forms or approved for all of the conditions discussed. Some forms of this medication may also not be used for all of the conditions discussed here.
Retin A Gel is for external use only.
- It rids the skin of any acne lesions and leaves it soft, smooth and supple due to the skin-renewing mechanism of Tretinoin.
- It helps reduce wrinkles by stimulating collagen growth
- Retin A side effects which are exclusive to some individuals range from; irritation of the eyes, dry skin, burning sensation on application, rash, skin redness, peeling of skin, itching, temporary alterations in skin pigmentation, photosensitivity of the skin, skin blistering to oedema.
- It is to be avoided by expectant women.
- Breastfeeding women have to seek medical advice before using it
Retin A reviews have identified its strengths and some of its weaknesses depending on customer experience.
This comment is from a customer who has been on
“This works. I had moderate, persistent adult onset acne. I was hesitant because of the warning that my acne may get worse. I moisturize so my face doesn’t get dry and peel. I use any just Retin A and a good oil free cleanser. I have beautiful skin now. Be consistent and you can succeed on this drug. I recommend it highly”.
December 31, 2014
“I found Retin A fairly expensive. It smelled like dream cheese. It goes on smooth and left little to no dryness. I used every day for 6 months with minocycline twice a day and my skin stayed smooth but still a lot of acne”.
Retin A Reviews reveal that used faithfully and correctly, Retin A can have wondrously pleasing results. It might take a few weeks to see notable improvement in the Retin A before and after use results. The full effect may not be seen for eight to ten weeks.